Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Faith and Praise

SCRIPTURE
Psalm 57:7-10

7 My heart is confident in you, O God;
my heart is confident.
No wonder I can sing your praises!
8 Wake up, my heart!
Wake up, O lyre and harp!
I will wake the dawn with my song.
9 I will thank you, Lord, among all the people.
I will sing your praises among the nations.
10 For your unfailing love is as high as the heavens.
Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds.


PRAYER

Lord, I pray confidence into ______’s heart right now; confidence in you Lord. I pray that she would so trust in your unfailing love and faithfulness, that she would know beyond a doubt that you will answer her. Lord, please help her faith. I ask that you would take those pictures in this passage, and put them before her as reminders of who you are. As she slumbers, and is vaguely aware of day breaking, I ask that you would put a simple song of praise in her heart. As she hears the wind instruments, and sees the elegance of the harp, may her heart be lifted in praise to you. As she looks out at the full moon, and the clouds above the sunset, may she be reminded of the height of your unfailing love, and the reach of your faithfulness. And Lord, make all of this fortify the confidence she has in you. May she trust, may she rest, may she glory in you. And as she does, may hope spring forth… and shine on all she does. May she wake the dawn with her song tomorrow, because of her confidence in you today. Amen.


ENCOURAGEMENT

Look long upon the full moon. Be still and gaze upon the clouds. Allow your heart to play the harp strings of praise. Remember… he loves you… he will be faithful to you… he is worthy of your song of praise. Sing it today in anticipation of what he will give tomorrow. Raise your voice to him.


_______________________________________
Dave's Life Coaching
_______________________________________

No comments: